When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 26

OMG, this makes me understand Herrace's obsession with crying faces a little. It's just too beautiful!!!

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad Eugene realized the err of his way and how he got swayed by rumours (too little too late, since the person that really needed saving from loneliness is gone).

But that talking ball of light is just weird, feels like it might be a spirit (but probably some magical communication device)

Pretty guys look so pretty when they cry. It's both heart-breaking and enjoyable at the same time...
Same goes for girls though XD

Actually, can we talk about why two grown men appear at her bedside in the middle of the night, and proceed to chat away in front of a woman who's sleeping? XD

Eugene why!?!?! I know you aren't the ML but being this cute and pure is unfair, i am afraid to develop a 2nd lead syndrome 😭

Ughh eugene! 😭😭 Why you pulling my heart strings like that?!
Same. Right now I wish Daniel wouldn’t appear.

Double-page supporter
Fu king kill me Eugene is the best boi end off. I am not taking any further complains

Aggregator gang
Eugene is so precious, its too bad that he might fall into the tropes where first guy never win...

I get her POV. It's so weird that they've fallen head over heels for her in such a short amount of time especially with all of their interactions so far. I was like "wth, he can't be in love with her over THAT?" And when Eugene bent the knee and swore an oath... I thought he was simping super hard even though he's aware that she will not be reciprocating any romantic advances. \Anyway I wonder who the ML is... It's clearly not Eugene or Cain (even though they're both great candidates)

GOD i fucking love this bit of tragedy they feed us,just mmmmmmmmmmmm thanks author i love tragedies + HOT MANHWA GIRLS AND BOYS

Waaahhhh the fuse went off. 'Don't cry, (silver)man, not in front of me
Who'll catch your tears if you can't catch me, darling
If you can't catch me, darling. Eugene's tears bring sia vibes

Considering they were originally designed to fall for the "real" FL in the original plot so easily, its not surprising lol

HES DFUJL D,KNIG CRYKING KLDSK BOMLKVGOANSKVINOZA SVNHELPH HEPLBPEMEHELPLE.D;BSL;

YALL CANT JUST GIVE ME THIS GORGEOUS MAN EUGENE AND TELL ME THAT HE ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE WITH HERLAKJEFLWAJFLAWJEFWA He's my fav but I have to let go because I know it wont be

I feel so bad for the original fml. This is what she wanted originally before realizing that people will always see her as a villain no matter what.😢

Dex-chan lover
My heart;;;;;; i cant;;;; i love both of them;;;; ohhh baby boys dont cry;;;;

Users who are viewing this thread