When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 28

If you think about this in reverse, the FL is acting like the biggest thot ever lol... due to her fangirling tendencies.

I know the reverse harem route is set in stone but the rate at which she is progressing is ruining the original Liberta's image, which is the point but I feel conflicted knowing that Liberta herself gave up the body and probably doesn't care how the FL acts like a whore in her body.

Waouh ! Congratulations on catching up to the raws !! I'm gonna miss it for a week but thank you so much !!

Dex-chan lover
oof, could someone with amazing blurry reading skills help me with those bubbles?

Thank you for the amazing update! That puppy didn't seem big enough to be away from mommy to me...

That's no boob window, it's a shirt that either doesn't fit, or he doesn't know how to button it.

Damn, she's so smooth and she doesn't even know it. I can't imagine blondie not falling for her instantly with that line, especially given how much he was already engrossed with her.

@Razorace Just so you're aware, being attracted to more than one person doesn't make you a whore. And while she's certainly thirsty, it's also fairly overstated that her attraction toward the young men around her is one of reverence and admiration, and not strictly a sexual attraction. However, even if that weren't the case, it would hardly be grounds to call her anything even approaching a whore or thot.

Dex-chan lover
Who ever took that precious puppy and killed it needs to be fucking buried in a pit of fire ants.

Assumption since her life has been aaaaaaabsolutely shite.

Bruh she so smooth wtf 😂

Anyway HOLY SHI-

LITIA PUPPY IS SO CUTE WTF. its... so tiny... so smol... it- its TWO handfulls... i LOVE-

We get her real thoughts & she still melts my heart with those lines. Girl, you’re so cute. 😩❤️

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️

I really like how they rip my heart in two with snippets of Lutia's past and decimate my soul by telling us about how much physical pain she went through while enduring the rumors and remaining strong until her death 😭

now i am curious what happen to little puppy.. i feel like... something bad happened to him for sure.. :'(

Ikr? No matter how handsome the boys around her, I love Libertia unnie the most. :(

libertia with the pupper looks so cute TvT
it makes me really sad when a new person enters the body of someone who lived a difficult life..
to be honest, i think the owner-of-the-body-going-back-in-time trope would work here :( libertia should get another chance to redo things like in those other manga that use this trope, instead of dying a terrible death and then saying she's "satisfied" with it. although she'd still have that disease because her soul is the same, maybe she'd find a way around it in her new life or smthn 😭
but anyway, our current is still enjoyable and i really love how she went along with calling that sadistic mofo an angel 😂

Users who are viewing this thread