When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 28

Y’all’s translator notes are the best part.

“Even native Koreans couldn’t figure this out.” 😂

Libertia Unnie (ಥ﹏ಥ) My heart hurts for her. She was such a lonely child, suffering pain, and almost everyone despised her and turned their backs to her. Not even her family was there, Emma is the only one who was with her. Such a cute, precious child (ಥ﹏ಥ) (ಥ﹏ಥ) Cada vez detesto más al crown prince y a la estúpida Ariel o como sea que se llame

@AmyzingAmy I think it's because of the disease that affects the soul. Her soul doesn't change. Even if she went back to the past, she would still get the disease and suffer pain again. And Libertia said that she didn't regret anything (in the original story, when she was imprisoned and the girl with blue hair went to see her)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter guys! It seems like we've caught up with the raw, what a shame, we'll have to wait :(
but lol, I love how she is casually collecting all of them without even realizing it :))
and gotta say, the staff corner is really chaotic I love it XD

Thank you for the quality work!! I’m feeling so impatient for the next chapter!

"He looks like an angel"

Uh excuse me bae he looks like a THOT

She straight up killed me with the diary though.

At this point, Herrace should just not wear a shirt. It'd be less indecent, I swear. Interesting that he didn't move his face though? Wonder what his thought process was or if he is just used to that treatment.

I absolutely adore this series and appreciate all the work that goes into translating it! That said, I also get a laugh out of the "staff corner!" Look forward to reading more from you guys! ♥

It's kind of funny how ripped Herrace is LOL it's such a contrast with his baby face

Users who are viewing this thread