When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 28

Group Leader
@noonagone just think of the princess situation and how lonely she is would make any person who are sane to pity her not to mention our mc who love and want to save the princess the most, and how happy she was for just those little gifts and neglected from the adults. The original princess situations is nothing but tragedy, the doctors and other wasn't being dramatic for crying and pity the princess if they don't know about the current mc exchanging soul with original princess, as far as we know this illness will bring great pains and results in death with no exceptions.
I hope what I said make sense 😅 don't let the fluff and how cheerful she is fools you if you only look at the original princess story then this story would be how a person that suffer great pains almost everyday and how her life would come to an end in just 2 years while all her life was neglected from her father and relative's love.

soooo the little blonde creep saw her cry after all... did he also fall in love with her right away? xD i wonder.. he probably heard 'the reason' from rox, right? that she's dying and is in pain. that's why he's playing at an angel?

...if he continues with "i'm an angel of death, here to grant you freedom" or something, i'll isekai myself into that world just to punch him. leave our dear fangirl alone!! :D

Your update schedule is crazy. Hope y'all are staying hydrated and getting enough rest! Thanks for the update

Group Leader
And from the the original story where no one even aware of the princess's illness despite she suffering all the years would make her situation even worse, while living proudly despite knowing you would die at young age isn't something any normal person could do. If you are aware of how the original princess die and how lonely her childhood is, plus you are a true fan and the person who love and want to protect her the most I don't think crying every time you see the memory of her lonely past while can't do anything at all for your idol is exaggerating.

Thank you so much for this (๑♡∀♡๑). I am having an anxiety attack but this update made me feel very happy! ♡♥

What happened to the dog? Also i want justice to original princess, no one even knew what she was going through in the original story. I stan unnie

Dex-chan lover
Dang, TL team did well on the blurry bubbles...
Maybe they need glasses to read it easier... or a boob window

I'm going to call Herrace "Naruto boobs" from now on because he reminds me of Naruto + a boob window

These people think that she's dying and that she's in tremendous pain so they're working their butts off trying to save her. Everyone is devoted to her because they think she's incredibly brave and strong. But it's all a lie. I feel bad for all of these people who are so wrong about her.

Dex-chan lover
@IrrelevantGirl I'm pretty sure Unnie had to get her soul exchanged somehow in the ending of the original novel. My guess is Daniel saves her at the end right before Unnie dies, and it turns out Unnie was the novel protag instead (which honestly makes WAY more sense than the crown prince and Ariel, who seem to be more of a pair of antagonists. I highly doubt Ariel isn't aware of how much suffering she causes.)

I laughed at those men who worried about her being for nothing, and I cried every time MC saw Unnie's past because the real Unnie is really pitiful.

And we finally caught up to the latest raw chapter...

Everyone talking about the hot bois but if Litia said that to my face I’d hopelessly fall for her. I mean LOOK AT HER, she’s the true angel there no cap

Users who are viewing this thread