When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that cape looked like it was stolen from a lucha-libre version of Spawn.

That look of disgust is 100/100 😙
I understand that irl that angel line probably is very cringe

OKAY BUT I MUST KNOW WHAT LITTY GOT EUGENE DAMNIT I WANNNA KNOWWWWWWWWWWW

Dex-chan lover
that cape is an insult to the witch doctor. everything about herrance from his lines to his clothes are cringey, at least the author intended that- explains the open panel in the front

HAHAHA that look of digust 😂😂😂 i looove it. And yea i also think herrace is cringey (from his lines to style) but i love the fact that the author did it on purpose hahaha

Thanks for the update!

Whoa- Am I the only one that actually like Herrace lmao.... well not his fashion sense but yea I’m liking the guy so far

YES. she finally arrives! IDK why but yvienne (I think that was her name?) is a character ive been waiting for a while to make it into regular appearance. Like her looks are totally my type and she seems to be the badass female side character ive wanted in this.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised everyone forgot Herrace's goal. He wanted to see Litia cry, and succeeded very quickly with that cloak lol! I mean, Litia had no choice but to cry with that style!! Thanks for the chapter!

CAIN GOT THE BOOB WINDOW

Artist: Youre welcome fellow simps i know we crave to see this reserve dude in secy boob window outfit

Me: CRIES THANK YOU SENSEI FOR THIS NOM NOM NOM

Thank you for the update and best of luck with your exams! Take care of yourselves

that cape was the embodiment of the soul of a gamer that drinks 1837482 monster energy drinks a day

Fed-Kun's army
I think this gonna make everyone in her haram think...

thinking that she is giving up her life cause she just too nice to everybody

"since I am going to dead, I'll just do a good thing to everyone!" But we all know she is fine.

just my guess

Amazing quality like usual! Thank you so much for the translation, I appreciated each panel!

Users who are viewing this thread