When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 30

Me: *dies with thumb's up
Cause of death: Cain's barely-seen, manly chest

I swear, why are the chars in this manhwa so hot??

Aggregator gang
Dang if I was her I would be commissioning tons of paintings of all the guys, to immortalize the eye candy 😆

Thanks for the release ~ I totally relate to the exam season part as I just had three exams this week and fucked two of them up ;-; Good luck on all your exams!

*This is a call out post* Lemme get this straight. This entire Translating Team shit's on Herrace because he is an IRL shit poster? You serve us, with these excerpts and memes, and you're telling me, you can't recognize one of your own as a male protag???!!! All of the men are babes for different reasons. Herrace is a Spymaster shit-posting sado-masochist who does things for the meme. He is US, and I am telling all of you right now- I'd date the shit out of you all. *^* (And thus, Herrace as well)

Am i the only one who genuinely digs herrace's shit style?? Like i totally love his aesthetic💔😭😭😭 This gremlin fucker can coordinate my clothes anytime. His style looks so fun

All of them are freaking handsome so I understand the mc feeling. If it was me I'd have coughed up blood from fangirling too hard too lol

Hard to believe someone from information guild knowing nothing about fashion or trends. Well, his is supposed to be crooked from the start, I mean, he likes it when the girl he likes cry, and he’s the one making her....

I honestly didnt expect that the author will drop a window for boobs on cain ffs LOL

Users who are viewing this thread