When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 32

Supporter
Noooo.... Oh well at least the doggo wasn't killed or dead... I wonder if he will show up later

lol I just started reading this and caught up to see that this chapter was updated right before I finished the last chapter 😂 at least I have luck somewhere in life

THE TIMIIIIIIIING OMAGASHHHH like im just rereading the manhwa minutes ago and already at chap 5 then suddenly i had the urge to check updates then SURPRISEEE chap 32 is uppp

anw, my question bout litia the dog from last time is answereeed

And so I wanna know where the heck is that cute pup now???? And I don't know how to react with Yvienne but GO GURLLL! Do your best!!!

Girl, don't you already know the reason?

"I'm a frigid princess that never lets her guard down, ever" kind of person to protect stuff/suffer less.

Plot twist: Dog is with "angel" or his best friend, authors like to use fate cliches often.

EDIT: That was a prediction not a raw reveal thing btw, but for real, I think it's with one of the male leads

Aggregator gang
Bruh, she's all "because I'm a woman" but there's literally another woman as one of the candidates right there in the interview.

i think it’s bcs the dog was given a house, which was a miniature to the princess palace, and the princess felt trapped in the palace so she didnt want her dog to feel the same as her and can actually be free.

Users who are viewing this thread