When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 32

One of my favorite parts of this is, how our protagonist looks from everyone else's perspective. She knows that she's going to live (as long as she can survive coughing up blood every three days for a year) so she's just living it up as her favorite character in her favorite fantasy world till she needs to peace out. but for everyone else she looks like a kind hearted princess who was slandered by terrible rumors trying to live out her final years in happiness. It's great

Fed-Kun's army
My guess -
The dog house was a present from her half-brother, the crown prince, that blood-thirsty crazy chap.... sensing potential danger, she let it go😕
Just my hypothesis, but if so, that’d be a real good reason 🤔

Dex-chan lover
:C did she wanna save da pupper?
Also I love that unruly Grey silver hair

Noooo! That wasn't nearly enough Cain or Eugene time!!! Also, about the dog
I'm pretty sure that the doghouse was gift from her fake uncle

Dex-chan lover
Omg. Who the heck is so passive aggressively tormenting her like that?
Basically implying that she's like a dog. A pet to be catered to. And that's all she amounts to?
Many thanks

@Kaigamer
I think that was a guy with long hair/a man bun o_o

Dex-chan lover
The art is so nice that everyone is beautiful no matter what. I hope we see Yvienne in a higher quality dress that's still in her conservative like style. And Litia slaying as normal in these dresses they're on par with the ones on WMMAP they should make a reference book of her outfits too 😤🥺

Fed-Kun's army
@dud1232 Right? It's wonderful. I've said this elsewhere, but I really think this would work great as some kinda Victorian tragedy if we didn't have her perspective.

thanks for the update! 。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚゙((ε(*っ′∀`)っ† 。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚

Um...I just read a comment saying this why isn't this a harem
I THOUGHT IT WAS
im screaming

Poor Libertia-unnie 😭😭😭 I love Litia’s interactions with everyone but seeing Libertia slowly become the Ice Queen everyone knows her as is so heartbreakingly powerful like ugh what storytelling

Users who are viewing this thread