When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 32

Thank you so much for the updates. I love Yvine straightforward n her passion. I am start to bias her like our mcπŸ€­πŸ’–

Dex-chan lover
Hope we get some good scenes with her! I've been looking forward to her introduction to the story since the MC first thought about her in the beginning. She seems like a nice enough girl, I'm not sure how I feel about her immediately finding out about the MC's oncoming "death", I probably would have liked her to first see and befriend her herself, before finding out.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! β™‘β™‘β™‘ Can't Wait For More!!!! β™‘β™‘β™‘ And Stay Safe!!!!

She got accepted I am happy for you. BTW thank you for the update. 😘πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Is there a reason why they’re calling her Madame Yviene? I thought Madame is only used for women who have gotten married... actually why is the whole thing so complicated? Like with French we have mademoiselle for lady who haven’t married and madame for those who have, the the same monsieur for all men? This is confusing...

I just realized that litia's dresses requires pockets so she can carry her meds..
Pockets.. in a girl's dress.. i.. feel jealous.. give me pockets for my dresses tooo.. 😭

Fed-Kun's army
kinda feel bad for all the applicants the whole thing is just a sham....i mean all she want was her...so i kinda understand how those dudes feel xD

Dex-chan lover
It always hurts seeing the people around her realize that she doesn't have much time left to live.

Double-page supporter
"Hotter than this freshly-made lunch."
I laughed harder than I should at that one.

Users who are viewing this thread