When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
.....so the actual Heroine of the story haven't made her appearance yet? or she did briefly and i pay it no mind lol
anyway....did she just gave them a whole house, 1 year of support and that's it?...at least put her to work with Yviene...that way when she disappeared Jane can still provide for her family

Dex-chan lover
I knew it was misunderstanding but my chest hurt...

@LilMonsterGurlDesi OH! Thats actually a good theory! If he is the character we are led to belive, obsessive and evil, then I can imagine he probably did cause her illness to gain a hold of the empire and make the fl his empress. He basically killed everyone in the original to get to that point in the novel, so it wouldn't surprise me of thats how she ended up with her disease. Especially with that letter in the past chapters. With her character ruined from the beginning because of biased rumors and the idea that she is a legitimate heir too, it would make sense for him to want to destroy her before she even committed any wrongs. Thats so sad. Man if thats true, he really was a piece of shit through and through. Poor Litia. :,(

Im still waiting to see everyone get shocked by Litia suddenly being cured (and being happy and not at all sus about it)

Even if it's not the prince, there's a possibility it's a family member bc they also suck.

Either way, Cain showed there's alot that wasnt uncovered by the author n im excited to see

Fed-Kun's army
alternative title: The Villainess and Her 5 Puppies (Eugene, Cain, Herrace, Yviene, and Jane)

Its the way her words got misunderstood everytime its so funny HNGHHHHH the way angst and oblivious got mix😂😂😂

I feel bad for those who are worrying for nothing. But it also feels off that they are treating her kindly out of pity.

Users who are viewing this thread