When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 33

The hurt on their faces 🥺 reading all these backstorys makes me realize how much I hate the cotton candy fl

I love you all!! The author, the artist and the translators!! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for giving us these wonderful chapters!! ❤️❤️ Please be safe and keep up the good work~*

Double-page supporter
I spent 4 hours reading all of this. Most of the time I had to stop cry a bit and repeat. It's 7am and my eyes are puffy but thank God it's Sunday

I'm worried about Cain's job as a noble. Isn't he following Litia a little too much to be neglecting his job? Too much vacation is bad for his territory.

For the ones who are saying that she is causing misunderstandings by saying she doesn't have much time left, she is not, the 14th memory just happened meaning 42 days just passed, she have 8 months and a half left. Now let it sink in your brain

edit:
Thanks for the translation

@KhalE same, but it's Monday and I have to leave for work in a few minutes. Why was I browsing manga at 3am? Do I never learn that when I find an interesting one, I can't stop reading?

JUST DISCOVERED THIS WEBTOON GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I WANT MORE 😭😭😭😭😭

So, apparently almost everyone hates Herrace because he's a weird dude who likes to see girls cry...so does that mean I'm weird because I like him but I wanna see him cry?

all caught up reading and....ugh i wanna cryyy😭😭
ah all these misunderstandings kept filing up😅 and her fangirl moments is so relatable lol
hopefully she caught up before the 1 year deadline
Thanks so much for the updates!!!

Dex-chan lover
Jane bby what is that hairstyle.
Also Chain's face nuuuuuu
Thanks for the update! Glad Jane didn't lose her siblings

Double-page supporter
@daallday I hope you had a good Monday, I spent the day lying to my parents and telling them I cried from watching a sad movie so I wouldn't have to explain that I cried over an isekai Manga 🤣🤣🤣

Top tier comedy 100/10. MC talking about her leaving, not much time left etc etc but the other characters just misinterpret the fuck out of her statements. Couldn't blame them though for thinking she's dying when she's so vague about said statements (then again she can't actually tell them shit LOL).

Cain and Eugene I swear are so funny, especially their expressions when MC says in regards to fleeing and stuff. Cause you can tell they really care and think she really dying but not really LOLOLOLOL

Users who are viewing this thread