When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 33

And the misunderstanding piled up. It's hilarious and touching at the same time so I'm always amused.

Hear hear to Litia's evergrowing harem! *wink wink*

I know it's a misunderstanding every time but reading Litia saying she doesn't have enough time hits my tiny heart πŸ˜”

Oppa Cain don’t be sad 😞πŸ₯Ί I can feel your emotion Oppa πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE. Till next time πŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Aggregator gang
It's really funny how she's always so happy while everyone misunderstands her in angst

I wish more misunderstanding stories were as funny like this

i literally cant imagine how they’d react when the fl eventually.....not die. like surprise guys im healed now....what??

? Did it finally hit him that shE’S GoINg to DiE? Cuz he should’ve been known.

We know for a fact that Cain already understands the circumstances of Litia's condition. I think her saying it aloud, about herself, especially with such nonchalance, is what struck an emotional cord with him. He hasn't been around Litia has much as Eugene has, so her sudden composure in the face of death, combined with her cheerful demeanour on most other occasions, has likely left him completely off balance and visibly distraught.

Dex-chan lover
tbh i have some parts that confusing me
about why the og did that in the first timeline, daniel words about her family isnt bad as what people said, and still confused on the part where she sttill support the og despite posioning the side chara that she want to save ?

Users who are viewing this thread