When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 34

The face on the money bag when it drops in the secomd panel while Jane is surprised! XD
That's great!
Anyways, thank you for the chapter! It was wonderful.

The read time for the actual comic and the scanlation notes at the end is the same. Actually the notes might have more read time lol.
Not meant to be a dig, just noting lol.

is it just me or does herrace's abs lookin extra shiny. also he looked so smol beside cain in the carriage im like.. how old is he again??

Sem

Dex-chan lover
The translation team has selective boob vision. 🤣

All this drama going on in the background and the only thing they see is Herrace's chest

Wait wait wait, is Herrace really 13-15 ??? I thought he was idk 18+ but just wasn’t really tall... I need someone to confirm this lmao

Yeah I still have weird feeling about this, I know she won't die, but still that make me sad, but it's funny because of misunderstanding, but it sad, but funny, so what the heck am I suppose to feel right now, sad or funny, huh!? what the heck the author want!? This Manwha is so freaking great!!

Herrace is giving me sexy playful lesbian energy tbh than a muscular devilish shota lol, and imagining that makes me feel better seeing his aesthetic choices.

I want more😭 This has become my favourite manwha :( I hope they clear the misunderstandings because idk how to feel anymore: sad, happy, excited?? wtf is happening with me😭😭

I think now they're just all being kind to her because of the illness... Which is more of like a pity and I feel bad for her. But, what if she actually really dies tho

Dex-chan lover
If she can heard that... well, that horse coachman be casually listening.

Users who are viewing this thread