When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
I can't focus on the chapter because everyone's tiddies are out but it almost looked like all of them were about to start crying 😩

This misunderstanding doesn't feel right to me, they're all sweet because the poor angel girl is going to die, she's completely oblivious to it so she doesn't have any bad intention but it still feels a bit deceitful if anyone knows what i mean. Anyway, doesn't feel right. I really hope the story moves along a little bit more, for now she's just displaying how good of a person she is in every way and imo that just falls really flat. She doesn't make any mistake, she's always so sweet and innocent, and everyone feels sorry for her and wants to protect her.
The fact that she's supposedly the cold ice princess doesn't even matter at all lol, it's just used as a "-oh my she's not like the rumor at all ! i shall devote my life to this angel and be grateful for everything she does for me" it's just cheap lol normally people would be extremely suspicious of her being nice, but then they learn she is sick and all is well in the world because they feel sorry... again, very cheap lol

I still like the characters overall, just wish stuff would move a bit more and it wasn't just showing off her angelic traits to everything and everyone. Let her make actual mistakes or misjudgments, be a little bit bad and wrong.
Just my 2 cents lol

I on the other hand hope they just feel pity. I don't really think they're on the level of feelings yet

@Reivlun although Litia is no longer suffering from Raphaelis now that our transmigrator took over the body, but she still has a chance she’ll die if she doesn’t recover all the memories by her 19th bday.

Current Litia isn’t worried she won’t recover all the memories, that’s why she’s so chill even if the looming shadow of death is still over her. The misunderstanding is just about the severity has current Litia only has smth like 4-5 memories left to recover and she’ll live vs everyone thinking she has Raphaelis and will eminently die at 19.

people are mentioning seeing a cat on the bag of coins. now i need to read the chapter again and check if there really is a cat XD

It always amusing to see how everyone thinks she's such a pure soul when she's actual a big perv inside.

So who is the male lead? I dont mind spoilers please someone just @ me lol

Is it herrace's friend?

i really dont mine Herrace~ Haha i guess ive played enough otome games where theres always that one shota who is a bit (or a lot depending) sadistic. BUT THE FEEEELS omg i love them and i want her to have a big harem ending so everyone can be happy with her.

ALSO THAT CAT IN THE COIN BAG, i had to go back and look and LMAO i cant believe i didnt see it the first time im cackling 🤣

"I heard what the princess said."
DO YOU MIND EXPLAINING THAT ATROCIOUS CAT FACE?! HMMM?!! FOR SHAAAAAME!

Also the annoying orange Harrace is too real.

Thank you for the chapter!

By the gods... these misunderstandings are getting more and more fucked and I love it. :3

Usually I don't like misunderstandings but these are so funny. Their faces like the world is ending every time she says she's leaving lol

Users who are viewing this thread