When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 34

I feel bad laughing over their misunderstanding and Litia is just fangirling while they're all sad and shiz.

BUT THE COINS. HAHAHHAHAH

The translator team is too obsessed with Herrace's boob window it's getting ridiculous.

Also how much do you have to lie in order to get a nose like Litia at pg 13?

Thnx for the update guys💕 Keep the amazing work going✨✨ this is one of my favorites manga everrrrrr😻✨✨✨✨✨👏👏👏

I think the reason everyone dislike Herrace not because of his personality, it's his boob window. ALL OF IT CAUSED BY HIS FREAKING BOOB WINDOW
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

I haven't finished reading the chapter but that cat in the bag of coins sent me wHEEZING

@snowtii yeah it's crazy ain't it? From their prospective she princess is depressed person who has accepted that she is going to die from her incurable disease, and every moment they've seen after said initial impression has just gone to compound on that fact (like when she was crying alone in her room for example) so when they heard her say she was planning to "leave without saying a word" their initial thought is that she was thinking of killing herself, since they don't have the context that she's going to survive this incurable disease which is supposed to be unimaginably painful (if she didn't have the magic that removed her pain due to the soul shenanigans)

Bruh first I'm dying cause of the agnst and now I'm dying becoz of the TL's corner 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also I was surprised too when Herrace made the sad face 👀 I thought he would make a poker face, or an angry face or a pouting face but NOT the sad face....

OMFG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 THE COINSS!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THEM! I READ THE COMMENTS BELOW AND WENT TO READ CHAPTER AGAIN AND BRUHHH choking cough cough .....
.... I almost died of laughing too much (-_-;)・・・

Users who are viewing this thread