When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 34

Did no one notice the cat face in the bag of coins after Jane dropped it??? That made me burst out in laughter.

Double-page supporter
why're they acting like they cared about her before they met her

like y'all didn't know her yet when she was boutta leave

These characters were written to love the sweet girl. But the MC took that seat n i luv that XD they still act similar to how they originally would have.

But it's more that just a copy paste. Plus the misunderstandings on both sides is hilarious

That cat in the coin bag fhfhfhhf

Just how did Jane able to overheard Litia from outside of the carriage..

So Herrace is officially one of them now? Wasn't he trespassing in her bedroom not too long ago? Next thing I know he'll be living with them in the palace, if he isn't already.

Come to think of it, MC is gathering all these powerful men together; she's gonna be even more of a threat to the crown prince once she's done.

WAAAAHH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA THE GRINNING PUSSY AT THE POUCH ON THE GROUND SENT ME LAUGHING REALLY WEIRD WTF HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

its the part when jane heard litia talking bout her illnes in the carriage so she accidentally loosened her hold of the pouch full of coins

btw happy new year everyone🤩😘and thanks for the translation

@satomobileot5 i agree HAHHAHAHA like is the carriage window open or smth or just too thin....im pretty sure litia is not shouting to be heard outside

Users who are viewing this thread