When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 36

i love that they're all upset at the thought she's dying but here we are knowing she won't die and is just vibing

I know that she won't die, but I still feel sad along with them. I wonder what they would say when her body become healthier.

Fed-Kun's army
Boob window that can open and close based on the mood, omg what a cursed idea our translators and team has.

Don't get me wrong... I fell in love with this manwha instantly, thanks to the beautiful art and kind of unique premise (the fangirling and dying things)... But I think they are dragging it a little bit too much!! At first, it was silly and funny but we are at chapter 36 and every chapter is always the same story: she coughs blood/faint, then they suffer or she says something that can be misunderstood (if you don't know that she is not actually dying), then they suffer
Can we just move a little bit into the story in the middle of this trope??
Plus I find it kind of mean from her perspective to always watch her dear handsome men/friends being wretched and "taking it lightly" in their face, but of course, this is my opinion! We will see if something starts to move in the next chapters!
As always thank you for the translation 😊

@nathsschan I agree somewhat, I want Daniel to be introduced already, or for the original fl to arrive or for her to at least meet her brother (the prince/ml) or father again, just for something else to happen.

But it's only started getting repetitive, the other chapters had goals she wanted to accomplish so I'll stay patient.

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter the art is consistently beautiful 😭 even though we know she'll be okay, seeing the people that care about her suffering like this makes me so sad

Dex-chan lover
Their feeling to protecc... Is on the edge of erupting...

Kinda sad that they wouldn't probably get so attached to her if they haven't thought she was dying

ISTG GIRL JUST TELL THEM THEYRE SUFFERING MORE CUZ OF THEIR MISUNDERSTANDINGS OML AUGH

Doesn’t his boob window also change according to the time of day? Sometimes it’s open wider in the daytime but closed more at night

Don't worry guys the father is finally getting back into the plot in the next chapter or so (I'VE BEEN WAITIINNNGG)

i adore the translation discord messages at the bottom

THE BOOOB WINDOW LAKJDLKDSFJKLD

thanks for translating!! stay safe and happy 2021 for yall

Users who are viewing this thread