When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 36

What if the disease isn't actually lifted by the end of the year....that would've been so interesting. But that wont happen.....

Boi, that means you're in love. Or you're gonna have a heart attack.

Dex-chan lover
You guys here I'm tearing up by the story but then suppressing my laugh because of chest windows comments....

fudge i cannot with this misunderstanding :"D my heart is breaking because of them but im kind of wanting to laugh coz SHE'LL LIVEEE!!!... or not 👀 hmmm hoho love the angst tho

with the boob window topic at the staff corner.......
IM CRYIN RN😭 WHYD U GIVE US (or is it just me) ANOTHER WEIRD THOUGHT TO IMAGINE AND PONDER ABOUT LATER BEFORE BED😭😭😭

anw, thank u 4 the hard workkk😽

another thought, i wonder what would their reaction be when they found out about her tragic past??? thatll be more dreadful to hear

Group Leader
I really hope she disappears after a year, just to see these people's reactions

Oh my god! I just sincerly love how They all just kinda ended up adoring her in the end and that they now dread her fated ending. And knowing she isn’t really about to die whilst they don’t is just amazing! I love every part of their story it’s amazing🥺❤️ I absolutely adore the way the artist draws their characters crying.

I got the angst in the chapter yet laughing so hard reading the translator's note at the end 🤣🤣

She still need to disappear before the heroine appears if she doesn't want to clash with crown prince that's a fact. Otherwise she will drag with her others in her battle for surviving (which mean bloodshed). Also if she tells the truth they would want to kill the prince since he is the biggest problem.
Let's not forget that main story was so gore and had too much sex for our FL to read till the end... crown prince should be avoided at all costs and he is too possessive to be added to the harem.
Thus fleeing is not an option here...

Ahhhhhh, I like that they don’t know she’s not going to die but it still hurts my heart whenever they get this upset. 😭💔

Thanks for he update!

Normally the whole dying/totally not dying misunderstanding is just silly, but oof seeing them get wrecked this chapter
Especially the maid a bit, since she didn't know yet

@baba0407
Yes, exactly! The great boob window debate 😂

This is making me laugh and cry at the same time because she's not gonna die and what would happen if they all know its just a misunderstanding. Anyways the boob window comment at last panels lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread