When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 36

Fed-Kun's army
Its sweet to see how affected they are by her potential death, but knowing that her illness isn't fatal and the reason she's so nice is just cause she's a massive simp is kind of hilarious.

Thoughts like boob window being gone because of our girl's death makes me wish she was actually dying lolololololol

I feel like the actual villainess might have lied to her and that she really is dying. Either way, I love this series.

I don't even know what to feel in their drama lol
I mean, Litia is not really dying but she's causing more and more misunderstanding about her situation.

fuuu— i feel so bad for them but at the same time... she ain’t dying yooooo im gagging 😳😅

I know she's not dying but my heart aches everytime the misunderstanding grows even more bigger. Like, how will she even explain this? Will she tell them that the "Litia" they knew already passed?

Lol, I love how we the readers know she'll be fine

but they're all like OH DEAR LORD, NO, WHYYY MUST SHE DIE SO YOUNGGG

Litia is probably fangirling with the OG Litia’s memories while they’re all crying lmao 🤣

the author really knows how to make people smilling and crying at the same times
cry bcs it's a sad moment from the other character pov
smile bcs we know that the princess will be recover after a year, and her stanning to them

Users who are viewing this thread