When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 36

It’s so cute that they’re so enamored by a sweet, kind little lady. <3 but also all this angst FOR NOTHING since we know she’s not dying!!!! Hahahha

Fed-Kun's army
The art is so gorgeous and I don't just mean the very beautiful characters but the tangible grief you can see in their contorted faces...it's magnificently portrayed.

Power Uploader
oh my god..the angst! superb and masterful translation, well done! I prefer the little snips they insert here and there.

Omg, the translaters are cracking me up! "Daniel was right" "don't worry, he's next" 🤣🤣🤣

reu

Dex-chan lover
It's really fucked that she knows she's gonna be fine and yet is still doing her friends dirty like this
I've seen both friends and loved ones wither away for years before dying, it's not fun, to say the least.

oh. ohhhhh god. even though i know the truth (we all do) - it stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill hurts.
shit. imagine if its the real litia, hurting BUT no one knows and oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit the pain doubleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees 😥😭

I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen the prince yet, and are only getting cameos from Daniel... Though I guess I shouldn't be because we aren't even 50 chapters in yet, but it does feel like a lot of things have happened like we are.

Also not me over here reading this chapter while crying my eyes out in bed, then "I don't love you" by Urban Zakapa starts playing (curse you My Top Songs of 2020 Spotify playlist🙄🙄🙄😒😒💀💀). I know damn well she ain't gonna die, but seeing the babies hurting gets me everytime.😔😔

Prepare YOUR heart Daniel lololol you're next

I know this is a bittersweet chapter, but i cant help but admire how great the artist draws each characters' expressions! from happy, to sad.

IM CRYING BC THEY'RE CRYING!!!!

But look at her having her time of her life. ANYONE WOULD BE READY TO DIE TO SEE 3 (atm) BEAUTIFUL VIEW RIGHT?!
ps. After reading the TLo note, Im laughing while my face is drenched. TF...

LMAO, HERES ANOTHER WEEK OF LE BUB WINDOWWWWWWWW~

Anyway, its such a heavy chapter. If it was told in the POV of the bois, I would have treated this as a tragic slice of life death nearing end. But, everytime I was reminded its all a misunderstanding...... IM LAUGHINH MY ARSE LOUD, I-I-I CAN-NT- NOT HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

I love to see them misunderstanding her illness and struggle everyday lmao, we love it lmao🤣🤣 especially when she cried because she dream of they showing their charm to her not because of her illness hahahahahah i'm dead lolol

MC leaving things ambiguous and making everyone feel like shit is still gold. That's right, fall for her, dumb plebs 🧐.
Although I'm laughing so much I'm concerned what will happen if they found out that it's really not going to kill her and she knew all along.

This is actually funny when you see from her pov what she do is fangirling them, but at the same time it sad too because people around her worries about her health.

The misunderstanding lead a fatal chaos lol

Users who are viewing this thread