When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 36

well she cried because of OG Litia unnie in her childhood tho-

damn why the males POVs are so angsty when she def happy with the reverse harem ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But I'm still curious of what was it that made her mother's family a major threat? They gave her gifts as some sort of a warning, the sorry excuse of a king was super wary of her for being related (and for being dumb)

Oh Daniel.. you say hes getting attatched?..๐Ÿ˜ I dare you 'not to' when its your turn to get to know her๐Ÿ˜‹

The pain was so overwhelming that I only remembered she's actually healing at the end of the chapter.

This is so funny. Their sadness is so well portraited and we feel it, but at the same time we know she is just vomiting some random blood that doesnt affect her and she has actually no idea everyone is heartbroken. She is being super evil without even noticing.

pls she really needs to speak the truth to them, they really care for her and its hurting everyone around her

Double-page supporter
I don't get it, don't they all already know about her disease? That it is deadly and has no cure? In her case, the only reason she will survive is because her soul was switched, and the soul is the one carrying the disease. But everyone in that room is acting as if they were learning of her disease for the first time.

@Kynnath Not all knew, they only knew that princess is suffering from a bad sickness n the duke has the way to find the cure, only she knew and doctor knew.
That's why they were shocked that, she knew what exactly her illness was but she never mentioned it to them.

Users who are viewing this thread