When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 37

Fed-Kun's army
LMAOOO is eye bag in fashion or something ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And the scan team... U guys ok? 🤣

MC: *almost just died*

The next morning:

MC: Noooo!! Your perfectly bootiful skin is gone!! I shall ignore that I almost died and care more about hadsome 2-D men's faces.

@MeiraEve Yes. They call it 'Emo'. You'll probably find more about it on tiktok. But anyways, the 'Emo' look is like a trend of ppl looking like punks/rockstar. But I dont think the 'eyebags' are part of the Emo look....I think its cus ive seen some ppl put eyeliner on their lower eye so it looks like eyebags?

"I haven't had water or food in three days. Pull yourselves together people and get me some fluids."

my gosh, everything is well translated, well redrawn and the typesetting is beautiful. I thank you guys so, very much for this amazing chapter.

this entire story is just mc fawning over handsome men and said handsome men getting all sad over her condition

Tyvm for the update!!! Also i really love the tl team 😂 all those after chapter notes make my day ♥ ♥ ♥

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Herrace looks so baby with his shirt closed

Thanks for the translation! I feel legitimately bad for her main maid, she's the closest thing that Libertia has to family and now the maid knows Libertia is inevitably dying. The hardest thing in the world is for a parent to bury their child.

Her bubbly cheerfulness is probably even more horrific to everyone now that they all know how frail her body is, and how close she seems to death. I just hope her terrible father doesn't try to make up with her now, he might have redeemed himself if he immediately tried to care for her after he found she was sick but he's lost any right to her by now.

Users who are viewing this thread