When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 37

I’m kind of tired of her attitude. I mean, why doesn’t she think that they’re sad and worried like crazy for her situation because they think she’s going to die soon? What’s so difficult? She’s so carefree, I get that she’s not taking her new life very seriously but still, poor things, if she really loves them so much she should be more thoughtful of them!!

Btw thank you so much 💕

BRUH OMFG JSJF IF UR WORRIED ABOUT THEM, THEN TELL THEM UR NOT GONNA DIE BISH

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna lie, her attitude is beginning to grate on me that I would rather that she actually start to get anxious and scared, just to stop the constant case of creating misunderstandings where everyone pities and mourns for her while she just lives carefree.

Random prediction: When the memories are completely hers, the real princess will then talk about how she can take possession of the FL's body as her own and that the FL will die. But the FL is chill as always because the princess is her unnie. The princess then sighs and says that she hates how she can't even get a reaction out of the FL and states that she won't take possession of her. Instead, she will pass on while the FL lives on.

i think that the sickness is actively taking a toll on her. shes just too stupid to recognize her symptoms so she attributes it to fangirling. like no amount of fangirling will make you pass out for 3 days honey

Dex-chan lover
I want more so bad and I still feel super sad for og litia:(

@omegaxis1 actual spoilers here, somewhat big ones. See at your own risk.

No, og Libertia is actually FL’s biological sister. She did this to bring her sister back from Korea cause a robber was about to kill her, og Libertia loves her sister and no one else. She will entirely disappear... it is super sad. Though she gets reborn has her sister’s daughter iirc.

Huh. I was wonder where the dad was after all his talk of trying to "give her better memories".

Not missing him. Just wondering. He can go away again now.

ML better be amazing because the trio (maybe minus Herrace) is tooo powerful 😍

i love this manhwa but i just wish the chapters were longer! thanks so much for the update!

Dex-chan lover
hehehe. the artist went ham on giving everyone eyebags. tear stains are also a viable option~ teehee

Things get sad and then I remember the scanlation team's comment about how Horrace's boob window closes when he's sad and i just LOL. Thank you for the translations!

Does she ever stop lying to everyone? It stopped being fun 20 chapters ago.

Users who are viewing this thread