When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
How is this king so fucking beyond stupid im surprised they still have an empire at this point he continues to be and become even worse dad everytime we see him like how is that even possible

Unni 9s making MC stop watching the regular releases of her memories for MC to wait for the last episode then Binged it xD

Aggregator gang
Litia: "i'm sick so i give up my successor right, i also wanna leave home in 3 months, father! i don't wanna meet or have anything to do with your beloved son"
King: "got it, you'll be living here for a year. Oh and i tell my son what you're up to but not about your sickness *teehee* he wanna meet you, he's ruthless but he's a good kid, he resembles the woman i love ehehe"
Litia (thinking): at least my handsome men won't be affected, i hope
King: "oh right, your men will go meet him with you"
Litia: tri-tri-triple kill?

Someone give his king an award for his stupidity, pls

Damn the author really couldn’t think of a good reason to have the king tell his son smh. I think what the author wrote for the king is the dumbest thing ever like I cannot

Fed-Kun's army
everytime everyone running around because she collapsed or coughed up blood i just laughed xD
i mean her body is weak for sure but....her inner monologue doesn't match the reaction of the people around her lol

WHEN LATER?!?!?!?!😭😭😭😭 UNNIE PLEASE!! AFTER SHE MEETS THE PRINCE??? AFTER THE PRINCE'S PARTY??? OR LIKE IN A WEEKS TIME??? W H E N ???

@Azure_1802
Fuckin hell yeah😂😂💀🙄🙄 This dumbass bitch is causing more and more problems🙄🙄😤💀💀🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

This chapter was really frustrating, the way nobody actually understands that she wants nothing to do with the prince or be anywhere near him is just.. ugh. I’d throw up blood, from stress, if I were her lol

Users who are viewing this thread