When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 40

reu

Dex-chan lover
Once again the manhwaka shows off his attrocious custume design skills

Man this artist really likes drawing dresses lmao

Also wowww I wonder how the Prince will react to this. Interesting that he doesn't care for the throne; what is it he doesn't want her to fuck with? I'm betting it has something to do with the memories she has to go through

Thank you so much for your hard work, I am #blessed to have learned such a phrase as "shitty car" for "scumbag man" 🙏

@Mar19 don't hate the OG fl she is not a bvtch like other novel who portrays the OG fl as sweet and innocent but is actually a btxch, the OG fl is just really naive since she never really went out of their house before going to the capital and only read books for reference about friendship and romance thats why shes naive.

Dex-chan lover
Finally! I'm excited to see her finally interact with her brother.

i kinda don't like this, she's kinda dragging OG Libertia's name through mud with her acting like this....

@LumenMint but in the original story apparently she just accepted that the prince killed all the other mls (who were her friends I suppose!)...? Ok being naive but you can’t forgive everything! Well, in any case she could be different this time 😌 we’ll see 😌

i'm not even done with the chapter but lemme just say THIS ARTIST HOLY CRAP HER DRESS IS GORGEOUS I'M LITERALLY DROOLING

I'm so worried for our lovely princess now, I hope she won't received any suspicious from her crazy half-brother any more.

I don't like how she submitted to the Crown Prince like that. I mean, publicly. I know that she's doing that bc he's batshit crazy but there's other ways to relay her sincerity to step down. Kinda disappointed ngl

Ugh I really hate that prince. The emperor seriously spoiled him rotten. Rotten to the core. I hope he gets killed off. I can’t imagine anyway he wouldn’t go on a slaughter like he did in the original story. People don’t just stop being a psychopath and murder just because one person gave up their right to the throne.

Stay safe everyone! Don’t let him kill you!

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@animegirl111

Don't worry, that duality it's used by the author in purpose.

So yeah, author made our girl mourn the birth of this psycho in a white dress and that's fucking hillarious.

Users who are viewing this thread