When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 40

Fed-Kun's army
....eh...i don't know...i don't like her just outright admitting defeat when she doesn't have to go this far .-.
don't lower the dignity of my unnie you dummy! o3o
(and no i don't need to hear something like "because she bla bla bla" because i'm sure whatever happened in the next chapter will explain it)

@Evelynchips
I mean I'm not really 100% sure, but based off of experience and the cover I'm 99.999999999999% SURE that the only next logical step is the prince developing a siscon/just plain out obsession with her lol🤔🤔🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

@Evelynchips
Hell yeah🤣🤣💀
Watch the FL end up being twisted/bratty because she wants power, but the prince isn't as interested in her anymore and is more focused on his sister...👀😂😂💀🤷🏻‍♀️

Wait- wouldn't that mean that he would kill the other hotties nooo😭🙏🏻
Or like...maybe he chooses to change himself thanks to the MC yanno👀
Well, anyway, there's only 2 choices now, either the FL is a fan of the MC or a b*tch to the MC ugh tbh rooting for the former, I'm kinda tired to almost always see the original FL trying to ruin someone's day😩✋🏻

@Afirs if you google "when the villainess loves spoilers" you'll get a whole spoiler thread in nu forums. Practically the whole story has been spoiled in there 😂😂😂

@Phylyra ohhh I left the nu forums for too long😂 cuz they have little spoilers in the pastz I guess I'll be indulging them!!

Users who are viewing this thread