When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 41

Fed-Kun's army
Daniel looks like that straight laced commander?
oh wait different cullen o3o

anyway if this Prince do anything to the princess i'm gonna kidnap the author and force them to write the prince death as brutal as possible
(and once again....no i won't do that....God...i won't do that much for something like this)

Yana, ma'am, that chemistry pun!! I am very angry about (laughing at) it (ąø‡ ā€¢Ģ€_ā€¢Ģ)ąø‡

Thanks to everyone for their hard work scanlating, tho, you guys are absolute legends ;v;

@lemagique owww no ghorl the next chapters will make you fall in love with DanielšŸ˜³šŸ¤š especially their chemistry is natural asf, he kinda reminds me of eurudian of seduce the villains father but A lot more warmeršŸ˜³

uh bruh ch 42...... why is he more good looking than i thought possible?? now who said brown hair was boring CAUSE UH

I donā€™t want to sound mean or anything but I thought that Daniel would be ML and as of right now he is very VERY meh... But Iā€™ll just wait for the next chapters, like Iā€™m not in the wrong, right? The ML should definitely exude āœØML vibesāœØ at first sight, lmao and I just donā€™t see it right now (aside from those eyes, holy sh..!)

Iā€™ll just side with my boi Eugene, letā€™s get that cottage core life weā€™ve been aiming for with my charming-grandpa hair- Eugene, my best boi EugenešŸ’•

organic chemistry in my webtoon? more likely than I thought. but also dang I thought she might have been mistaken, but the crown prince is psycho psycho, girl get outta there and take your handsome men with you

I want to smack the CP to the end of the world. Just bcs your precious is coming everyone needs to die? I hope your precious will never accept u, unlike the novel ptuih

Now that Danny boy has arrived, Iā€™ll see whether or not I want a ticket for the ship. Iā€™ll always love Eugene so if litia donā€™t want him then I sure as fxxk do! šŸ˜‚

Next chap, chef has boob window.
Also the Prince.... I don't get him. Like I do, but I don't. I feel like he just need a liiiittttle bit more before he can truly be the evil villain the story needs. Right now he's a bit wishy washy

Fed-Kun's army
ā€œI give up, leave me the fuck aloneā€ isnā€™t enough?

Users who are viewing this thread