When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 41

Mc: Hi prince. I completely submit. I will make sure to stay out of your way and live a quiet life. The throne is yours.

Prince: Yep. Shes up to no good. I must destroy her.

wait so crown prince already met ariel? weird but ok. that arrogant shitty asshole needs to calm his shit on mc

Aggregator gang
The final panel made me laugh, there surely be tons of misunderstandings about what she said she had lots to lose.

omg plz i cant with the prince someone slap logical thinking into this dude like are u dumb she clearly wants to live a peaceful life without toxic ppl like you and your father, stop being so weary of her like let her be dang as if you arent a physco biss yourself, and huney that redemtion arc better impress me cus i currently have a personal grudge on him for trying to kill her in her past life and now :) also daniel looking fine dawmmmmm -

@Snowpper well the story did say that the crown prince met her when they were children. He would be her playmate and he lied about his identity to her. So when she finally came over he told her his real identity and pretty much prepared for her to be his wife.

Thanks for the translation!

Honestly, why would you even consider killing a dying woman? Especially when the King has an interest in her. Even from an amoral perspective, it seems like there could be no benefits to that whatsoever.

OH GOD DANIEL IS SO HOT YESSS IM SO HAPPY OUR MC IS FIIIIINE WOOO
Also disliking crown prince a lot but even moreso the king like wtf?! How is he so oblivious to his "darling" son's personality?

Users who are viewing this thread