When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
The crown prince is just like his idiot father, doing whatever they want because of love. He loved the crown prince's mother and that's the reason he's treated so well even though he's clearly crazy. The crown prince is annoying so kinda hope ariel dies now that there's noone one her side technically, to save her. Even though Libertia doesn't plan on harassing her I still want them to suffer for all the death they originally caused.

@JWChibi y kill her when her character isnt even introduced i say if she is introduced she should not fall for the crown prince and i hope he loses everything he is such a psychopath like treating people like his things and then the people who he finds annoying will be killed brutally as he mentions to his subordinates when he signals him to assassinate her
And didnt he know about the disease the princess was suffering from (even tho now its cured but he doesnt know that) which could kill her in a year or so
and he is still like my waifu is coming so i need to clean the palace by eliminating the princess of course
yea now that i think about it ariel from the novel clearly is a manupalitive bitch or simply an brainded airhead

Pitiful MC tactics 101: Seduce the assassin without doing it intentionally and make him go on a trip to guilt land

Dex-chan lover
I'm so curious how she's going to get her brother to not moider her.

The one thing I've never understood about these manhwas and mangas involving isekai reincarnation with horrible Crown Princes is why it never occurs to the MC that leaving the horrible Crown Prince in control will likely spell long-term suffering for themselves and the kingdom.

Like, this manhwa's Crown Prince is a straight up obsessive psychopath. Is that really the person you want in charge of the place you'll be living in for the rest of your life?

Group Leader
i really love reading the end note of the scanlators. will be waiting for next chpt gift where you guys strip off the ML clothes.

people calling daniel basic just bec he has brown hair??? i do not take daniel slander ✋ the other ones r much more common in isekai manhwas

Users who are viewing this thread