When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 41

Double-page supporter
Daniel is def winning the "latest ml that to be introduced" just yet.... god this guy took his sweet time to show himself... dude youre like... 40 chapter late and im simping the side guys already

Daniel bby if you present the head of the crown prince ill forgive you... kill him please hes so fucked up

wow the prince is really an ass. If he kills the princess, I wonder how the king would react lol. Strip away his title of heir?

Fed-Kun's army
That prince would be a disastrous king. If I were his father I'd strip him of his rights and make him live like a commoner for a few years. Arrogant prick seems to think the whole world belongs to him.

Yessssss !!!! Strip them off 😂😂😂

And thank uuuuuuu 😍😍😍😍

Herrace doesn't even have a boob window anymore, next step is to make him shirtless right ?

Group Leader
Well I always kinda figured that Daniel was going to be ml, since apparently hes the only one that can stand up to the prince

Group Leader
what the fuck is up with that crown prince? like will you just leave the princess alone, she doesn't give two fucks about your ass

Aggregator gang
My prediction is good, The red hair prince seem totally ass head.

THE HELL THAT CROWN PRINCE
is he going to get a redemption arc? i dislike him omggg 😂

also daniel is a mix of human and artificial spirit w h a t
HIS EYES ARE INDEED PRETTY

THANK YOU I LOOK FORWARD TO THE GIFT IN CH 42 * WINK WINK *

Finally, Daniellll!

Meanwhile, how can they let that shitty prince be the successor, he's so mentally unstable and only thinks about his fckin love life, what the heck. Is he even capable in leading a country(or empire)?

Gunna be completely honest: Daniel looks kind'a meh, though it could just be the straight on, unflattering angle that we first see his face at. Her other boys are much more handsome.

Thank you so much! It just hit me how much care all of you guys put into translating this manhwa 💕💕 I’m very grateful 💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻

Btw with this chapter i confirmed my hate for the crown prince 🤬 he’s such a selfish ass**le!! Hes a psycho who ruined the lives of all the other characters in the original novel! For this reason I can’t like the original fl, because how could she love him??? Seriously, it’s not being just naive, it’s being totally uncaring for what happens around you! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread