When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 41

Aight normally I'm about for people all getting their happy endings, but I want this prince to die a slow and painful death, while Ariel slowly whispers to him "I'm sorry, but I love Libertia," so that he dies a death filled with despair.

I was ok with giving the prince the benefit of the doubt, but he is absolute scum. Libertia was willing to give everything up, but the loser still threw a hissy-fit and wanted her dead. There are very few outcomes out there where she and the prince get what they want, mostly because the prince is an obssessive piece of garbage.

Anyone know from what manhwa is the golden haired blue eyed girl is from in the last panel?

FGRBTBRBDJRJDJEJRUDISIDJ NO THOUGHTS HEAD EMPTY JUST---D A N I E L L L L L!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S FINALLY JRJRISI HERE I'M SIMPING ALREADY BYE. 👋👋👋👋👉👈😌

"-Stripping off all the ml's clothes" YeZ, I see dat. You guys better make it come tru 🤧🤚😂

I'm sorry this is just my opinion but I expected more of how handsome Daniel is going to be.. nothing beats Eugene and the only Eugene! Will forever be a simp for Eugene.. <//3

After finally seeing Daniel I am not impressed, I will root for Eugene till the end of time.

Dex-chan lover
Heck that prince's second hand man is going to be acting on him own.. he's going to try to kill her ain't he?

Many thanks

So far, the recently uploaded chapters for the mangas/manhuas/manhwas that I follow are infuriating.

Dear Crown Prince, go die!

Wow, for someone who has no drop of royal blood whatsoever, which means, he has no legitimacy to be freaking crown prince, at all, he sure behaves like he's all that. You were just f*cking handed that position coz the emperor's thinking with his d*ck, not his brain. You didn't earn sh*t. Know your place.

Also, with this, I just realize how much of a worthless father this emperor is. He's literally nothing but a sperm donor. I hate him so much!!!

Users who are viewing this thread