When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
I still cant' believe that fucking idiot of a father made them meet, what a delusional asshole

A pity she dressed up so prettily only to put a vein on it. I was hoping she’d meet solo with Daniel by the end of the chapter with the veil off but ugh
Daniel better be undercover here or else...I’ll be disappointed

Fed-Kun's army
bruh i didn't expect the prince to be that twisted 🤦🏻‍♀️

anyway, thanks again!!

Dex-chan lover
@KitsuVonKraft (light novel/Web novel spoilers)
In the original in universe novel plot line he was the main cause of several of the characters dying, being ousted or being severely injured by either using them as human shields for the original female lead or playing the boys who liked her off against each other. He hasn't done that yet in this timeline but with the way he was still setting things up so he could use the black haired duke it could have easily gone the same way if mc hadn't made Eugene and the Duke friends/brought folks to her side before ariel met any of them.

The crown prince's yandere, violent possessive behaviour is most likely something the main character (maybe accidentally considering how much of a goof she is) counteracts by helping him form a healthier relationship with the original female lead ariel. Plus the boys and supporting cast girls aren't being manipulated by him bc they're already in mc's group.

Also the possessiveness he feels is not limited to ariel so, it extends to everyone he feels is his or in his camp, like any aides, servants, etc. So... Eventually he likes mc enough that he considers her as "his" or "his person". Its a twisted reason to treat her better but hey at least he doesn't kill her I suppose.

So yeah, check out novel updates spoiler thread for the series if you want more spoilers for the series

i kind of want litia to look so pitiful that all of them start feeling bad for treating her like shit.... like straight up throw up blood and loose a limb or something. cry. JUST MAKE THEM REGRET IT!!! BRO THIS GIRL HAS LIKE NO TIME LEFT (not until she dies but until she leaves... not that they need to know)

But...Eugene... (& Cain iguess).... 🥺😩 Why is Daniel’s character design so comparatively basic 😢

Thank you for the update!

Is daniel finally the male lead?!

Eugene is still the most handsome character for me 🤭

I expected more from Daniel. But I suspect that his actions will make him appear 1000x times more attractive to me☺️

oi this fucked up yandere bloodthirsty ass fuckhole of a prince is really triggering me

rooting for u princess! go get the heart of that boi and add one more to your fanboys ghfdkljghlfk

the staff getting surprised as how he didnt have a boob window but then he has one on the next chapter???? lmao

i hope to see her being more aggressive in the future chapters because that bastard of a prince needs to be cooled down

@nyxied I know what you mean, he's such a self-absorbed and annoying guy.
Ugh, the emperor is just blinded by his love for his late wife. The prince is just so terrible.

Damnnnn DANIEL👀
I wonder wat his personality is like becuz right now nothing can beat Eugene🤣

Users who are viewing this thread