When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Hoo girl flirting with the guy who decided to kill you cause.. of whatever the reason.. uh huh
Many thanks

Awwww wtf they're adorable😍😍💗💖💞💘💞💓💖 sorry eugene I might have to simp for Daniel too😭🤣

I understand why these chapters take so long to release. The staff is too busy stripping the clothes off the men and fulfilling their delusions.

*The staff corner gets more comments in this section than the actual chapter, lol

gurl-- I- eugene does look good in the lacy bra and Daniel with the whip... I can't I just my life has been fulfilled

This was a awesome chapter but the funniest part was the last part with Dan and that clothes u put on him it was so funny

Honestly, 49% of the reasons why I keep checking the releases of this series is for the staff corner 🤣

LOL thank you so much. For the chapter and please please give me the next I love it al especially the staff corner even is a little bit weird

omg I was just thinking about this series and then U WONDYFUL SPEEDKITTIES N MORRIESIES UPLOADED thank u lovlies you r the most cash money I love this series AND your staff corner >O<

I like how most of us would agree the staff corner is carrying this series lol
I would've put this series on hold a while back if it wasn't for them xD

Well, Daniel’s scary....and WHY WOULD SHE END WITH THAT DIALOGUE?

Users who are viewing this thread