When the Villainess Is in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Ooo!! Thanks for picking this up wow it looks pretty good

Wow this one is really interesting 😳 also MC is relatable af when she’s raging over how ridiculous FL and ML are in their quest for love 😂

Aggregator gang
Wow, this is different in a good way and the art is so pretty! Thank you, Morries!

Libertia is to cool. really. when I read what she did I had to take a minute to fangirl 😍😍

Dex-chan lover
@EmmyEyyy : Agreed, though to me the most badass villainess I read is from a WN that to my knowledge isn't translated by anyone.

Where when the villainess was tied up inside a magic-sealing circle to slowly weaken her through starvation such that they can safely do a public execution without her turning the table.

Her brother (a capture target) dropped by and whispers into her ear how he'll become the country's savior through his scheme to use the chaos of the current events.

At which point she snaps around, and BITE HIS THROAT OFF (yes, he's dead for real)

Dex-chan lover
@Shorik
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2651eh/

神様、ハナシが違いますよ!? ~VRMMOプレイヤーの悪役令嬢物語~

Woah it's crazy how this series wasn't licensed by kakao since it seems to have great story

@Eclat123 Actually they just released 20 chapters like 5 hours ago! I just came back from reading it 😂

This series is so good 😭💖 the MC is so lovable and cute!!!
Also YES!! FINALLY AN MC THAT AGREES THAT THE FL ISN’T AS ANGELIC AS SHE’S PORTRAYED IN THE NOVEL gosh darn that’s so refreshing 0)-(

Users who are viewing this thread