When the Villainess Is in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Pretty interesting that her being isekai'd is plot relevent. Thanks for translating, and looking forward to more!

What i like about this is that the mc is able to comment and acknowledge how shitty it is that the main couple literally destroy the lives of everyone around them and act like everythings happy ever after despite that. I always hate it when series just gloss over how fucked up u gotta be to handwave that and still pretend to be a good person so hope she does more w that later on

Dex-chan lover
Guessing that she needs someone to love so she can heal her soul.

Also damn the main couple in that story sounds like they'd fit right in in one of those old slasher movies.

Dex-chan lover
Damn she is gorgeous! Like DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! I can understand why she'd fallen for her and cried for a whole week.

Fed-Kun's army
okay so where do i begin??? THE VILLAINESS IS SO PRETTY??? SO PRETTY??? i agree with our mc!!! about that, and that the main couple is deadly af and need to be stopped bc wtf. also woah so the original villainess called our mc into her body, is that it??? or did she simply mean she called her for that meeting specifically... aaah i'm intrigued, excited to read more!! i already dislike the prince lol

thank you for picking this up, it looks very good!

At first, i got the feeling of typical villainess manga. Yes, manga, not manhwa. Those story where someone reincarnated in otome game with the 'kind' and 'loveable' heroine turns out to be the true foolish villain. I thought that it would be a generic villain story like those manga, but the last part of this chapter makes me goes "wait, it looks interesting...."

And here i am, waiting for the next chapters to be updated. Thank you!!!

Overly complicated, much bulshitting will be required throughout the story.

Aggregator gang
Looks quite interesting, it seems Libertia can converse with MC, I hope this is a reoccurring theme, not to mention the fact that Libertia is so cool! She might just be my favourite villainess to date. Thank you for the chapter, Morries!

omg soooooo goooooood, i usually wait for more chapter before reading buuuut ahhhh soooooo gooood

Omg the original body's soul (Libertia) can converse with MC! that's a first for me

Double-page supporter
So the original was the one to bring her there instead of it being a coincidence or some deity's whims? Interesting. Looking forward to see how this plays out.

I loved how long is the chapter and the artstyle is beautiful
Also
I just can't....
Look at this face lmao
3FCmYTr.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread