When the Villainess Is in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

@Lelouchezero Are you not a little bit to much aggressive ? I mean, I don't think I've insulted anyone here, or written that this comic is bad based on my bias because I can't find it enjoyable. And come to think of it, what's the harm in trying to read 10, 20 or 30 chapters of a book to see if I can go beyond a first impression, to give it a chance because others seem to really like it? My questions are just reflexive. I'm sure you didn't mean it this way, but I really do think we should be less aggressive or peremptive on a cool website like this one ! (and I try to apply that for myself ^^').

As for You've got the wrong house villain, I can only agree with you ! I really like this novel. I'm thrilled every Wednesday and Saturday to read the newly translated chapters haha ! :D

Have a good day :)

@LeRyzz sorry I wasn't trying to be aggressive I was actually trying to be funny while giving you an alternative to read if you didn't find this one to be your preference. After all I can acknowledge that this may not be for everyone and you didn't say anything other than your personal preference. The problem with text is you can never really get tone down.

Also for the record "There's the door" is a psuedo reference to another light novel as well. "Illusion, Lies, and Truth" by Yu Wo (being translated by Prince Revolution). The actual statement is "the door is behind you to your left" when someone stated their name as a famous general. I recommend reading her stuff because she's amazing at deconstructing every trope she gets her hands on. Grisia Sun is the best despicable bastard EVER (Legend of the Sun Knight)

Dr. Rox: reveals the princess' incurable illness
Eugene: shocked
Princess: oqo handsome man

Users who are viewing this thread