When the Villainess Is in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
If you are going to make your villainess story isekai, might as well make her a massive nerd like this girl. She is hillarious.

it’s not that i hate him (he’s hot and not the bitch couple so he’s good in my book), but if she stans the villainous like she claims to, then she shouldn’t be feening over the spy that betrayed her unnie like this. i mean that’s just loyalty to me but i don’t really think she has that so 🌚

Fed-Kun's army
H--h-holding hands?! How could a princess, be such a loose Jezebel?!

once again i say eugenes face makes me forget all logic (also his long!!! ass!!! legs!!!!)

me and mcs type of characters are different though; the age of liking them gloomy types is mostly over and now its the puppy-like types 🥺👉👈

even so mc embodies me in this chapter tbh i would also beg to hold hands with my favs, do stupid things to make them laugh and just ask us to be friends (and hopefully be bffs) that would be the Dream

Aggregator gang
WAIT??? BARE HAND HOLDING???? I HOPE SIS PUTS A GLOVE ON THAT BC *BARF* DISGUSTING EWWWW NOT IN THIS CHRISTIAN HOUSEHOLD FUCKIN SINNER🤢🤮🤮🤢

why is this making me emotional like its not even sad but im on the verge of tears LMFAOOO

Dex-chan lover
She is... something alright. Though for once I wish we would get a protagonist in this kind of setting that is exactly as they seem.

That is; likely going to die, but is willing to face it with dignity and unbound elegance, and will try to live the rest of their life with as much energy as possible.

I am not talking down this story, but I do wish they went down that route. The route of the dignified fatalist.

Too often these stories make people completely misunderstand the protagonist's motive and actions, it would be refreshing (again, talking about this genre of stories) if for once that wouldn't be the case.

It's funny how the characters around her are worried/starting to worry about her fatal illness but she's busy fangirling over the male leads. I LOVE HER!!!

😂 I love her! if he gives his consent, go for it! but I'm worried😣 sis needs to calm down, otherwise she's going to worsen her anemia from all that blood loss..

nosebleeds from male hotness overdrive!

Users who are viewing this thread