When the Villainess Is in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

so the prince killed everyone??? and still ended with the fl???? girl you have such bad taste

Tier S - SIMP ...
At least she got to be the person she is simping for... but now she needs to simp herself to a safe and free "ending", away from death and slavery.

I feel so bad for Libertia...
I want to imagine that OG Libertia's soul or conscience is still near the body and can experience what our FL is experiencing until the last memory...
OG Libertia never got love and that's heartbreaking.

Dex-chan lover
Hm.....I like the original villainess very much??? Couldn't the MC like....reincarnate into some other body and befriend her Unnie....or even romance her way into Unnie's heart X'DDD???? Some yuri wouldn't be so bad; if not....friendship is nice too X'D

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn, the Prince and the chick are like a storm, coming in and wrecking/ killing people without care. They are the real villains in this story, whew.

An update on my new fashion blog: Unnie’s dress is somewhat interesting. An improvement from the last chapter’s heroine. There is hope yet!

All i get from this is, the prince is basically a jerk and a son of a bitch. Would hate reading this novel since the main characters are both so shitty.

Sir eugene tho...is it just me or is it getting hot in here. Also damn princess libertia is super pretty, like really really pretty

😍The original Libertia was such a cool character😭Such a waste that she didn't just go back in time or maybe lived a second life as a normal korean girl and then reincarnated as libertia. I can understand the mc 😍

Princess 2 cool, can totally understand her fangirling like that.

"Damn, so that is how the others feel of my torturer, schemer, seducer, 60 intrigue character in Crusader Kings. No wonder I had to kill 4 of my wives, they hated me."

- Sun Tsun, Art of Seducing the Pope for Money

Dex-chan lover
So did the original villainess get isekai'd to Mc's earth? Is there a story following that? lol

Users who are viewing this thread