When the Villainess Is in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Daniel is the male lead. https://www.pinterest.cl/pin/714524297118524962/ This is what he looks like lol

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The artwork is SUPERB! Everytime i see Libertia i can only think "OH MY GOOD SHE EXHALES SEXYNESS". Awesome indeed! Following.

@TheGodEmperor Since she knows about her death, I think what she gets out of it is probably the fact that she's no longer terminally ill and that she won't die in the latter half of the OG novel? But she looked really pensive about everything, so idk.

Dex-chan lover
@Aizhu ya I dunno, I feel like she must want something though... maybe she gets to reincarnate somewhere else herself? I wonder if the novel (assuming this was based on a novel) said more of her goal or we'll get it later?

Brahh I’d hate the original novel too like wtf!! So u saying the ML can do whatever tf he wants cuz he’s hot and he’s the protagonist!? H*ll to tf no, he’s practically worse than the Villain and the Villainess of the original novel, how tf is he the ML and how tf did he also get a happy ending when he didn’t deserve sh*t!!

the art is so beautiful, it's sooo my style

I DON'T WANT THE MALES, I JUST WANT LIBERTIA. I WANT LIBERTIA. I NEED MY YURI, WILL SHE APPEAR AGAIN, PLEASE SAY YES. I WANT MORE OF HER

Dex-chan lover
you know, the original plot is fucking absurd and dumb and seriously why the fuck is that red-haired dude the ML???

But even though it's fucking ridiculous, I can say with confidence that yes, teen webnovel is that shitty. I mean, I've only read the Chinese webnovel, but dear god some of the plot is literally just suffering and then die.

And people enjoy that shit. I'm not lying, cuz my friend love (LOVE) those kind of story. Her taste is very questionable indeed, but she is the prime example of why the fuck does those novels still exist.

Yeah so the OG novel was definitely a angsty romantic fan fiction written by someone who just wanted to indulge themself. Cause like this sort of novel would only catch someone's attention if they're particularly into angst.

The art is incredibly beautiful but I'd prefer the real Libertia as the MC much more than our transmigrated FL

Group Leader
Is this going the route where all the MLs fall for MC instead, or the route where there's one ML and the other MLs still fall for the novel heroine?

Would love another reverse harem tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread