When the Villainess Is in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

thank u so much for the new chapter!! i love libertia so much already :(( i hope she gets to be reincarnated as well

Honestly, she's so beautiful haha, I hope she can help all the other characters, also I wonder where the real princess is gone to now? Or will she stay with us for this whole year ? I hope so, still thank you very much for your amazing scanlations, we honestly appreciate your hard work and are looking forward to more from you, thanks a lot everyone !!
Also, the last boss Daniel seems amazing so I'm soooo excited for his appearance, him and the third sidekick/ fourth male lead seem very cool Haha!!!

Princess Libertia <3 how are you so cool and scary and wonderful and beautiful at the same time in the spirit world? <3

Half of those supporting characters died by the Prince's hand !
I was about to say he's the real villain but it's more of the prince is a yandere! And nothing good comes from a novel with a yandere male lead along with helpless protagonist ! (it CAN be good but emotionally for the readers?)

I kinda, how is that kind of story even exist but then I remember some titles...

Dang the heroine is a disaster magnet but the prince is the main villain so........

Dex-chan lover
-Lets see, the Male Lead of the original story... absolute trash, anyone helps the heroine dies because of Jealousy. What a loser.
- The stupid heroine with no redeeming qualities other than being cute, does nothing as every person who helps her and her friends die to the Crown Prince..... What trash.

Honestly, I would burn the book and warn anyone not to read it for the terrible conclusion just like the story (Prince that killed her family, the kid she was pregnant with, and her.
Ignoring the Green and Red hair SML and just shaking in fear of the loser prince when she goes back in time instead of being anger. A real weakling' and then getting back with him because his reasons were jealousy....
No one develops and nothing happens)
A complete waste

This Korean girl looks to act live every other generic Korean girl in these stories, dumb and nothing like the character at all.
Only reason for me to possible read this is for the Original Villainess memories.
Really, any story with the past memories stick starts off with the weak "Personality" is completely different... its better off being X character died when they fell in water/Sickness and a new soul pops in(Makes more sense why they are so different than the past memory one)
Maybe its because she is a fan girl but the cute appearance on the mirror in a body that emits a badarse aura originally does not sell it; even the chins were different.
it always feels like these guys are disgracing the original body, my apologies to anyone that actually read this.

I wonder what Libertia reasons for this is "other than saving everyone who dies from these two" because her looks to just be "vanish away with only some memories behind".

I felt I would like Eugene a lot and I was right... his appearance checks all my favourite boxes ugh

I feel like ML be Daniel tho hmmmm

Tbh this drastic difference of the FL’s character compared to original Libertia.... gosh STOP I’ll get used to it but I wish she was more cool/mature but maybe it’s just her being insane fan girl mode rn

Heroine can get out cuz wtf stay away from everyone

og princess seemed cool, but it’s unfortunate how her mother abused her to the point her mental health was in shambles. our korean mc seems kinda dumb, if i were her i’d take some valuable jewels and run away to another country. meeting with any of the characters who played a role in the novel smells like trouble, especially being known as the villainess.

@stressedcoffee oh, totally~ agree! I didn't pay attention to the fact that she's also breaking that cliché as well, it's really awesome that we finally have an MC who's aware of her power to change everything instead of just pretending she can't because "who knows what reason".

And same, same, that part was sad, but u know? It made me a bigger fangirl for both girls because our MC was willing to do everything for Libertia and the Princess was ready to give our MC her everything so she can survive in this new world. That's so freaking cool, haha. >u<

Tysm for answering me, it was fun to read your comment ♥

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I would be SCREAMING while reading that novel and I too would rip it to shreds. I mean...basically all the secondary male leads with PURE hearts died or suffered miserably because the yandere male lead killed them all out of jealous. Female characters are just sacrificing themselves for the an idiot. And the psycho and idiot live happily ever after?

I also love the OG Princess, she seems cool. I don't know why she wanted the FL to take over her body. Because she knew she had an incurable disease?? I feel like the "final" memory she speaks of may be her love for one of the secondary characters/villain, which is why she was so willing to sacrifice her life to summon someone. I hope it's Eugene but I feel like it might be the main villain.

I don't mind the FL, she's a fangirl but I like her and she's pretty logical. Nothing wrong with wanting to save all your favourite characters. She shows self-awareness.

bro main couple awful buuut super eager to meet the supporting characters, the crown prince brother can stay away lol ariel too should shooo shooo

Those eyes of the ML Red Prince really gave me chills..... he is more like a villain rather than hero himself :'(

AND I desperately want to immerse myself for all the supporting characters ♡♡ you guys deserve a happy ending.

Fed-Kun's army
HOW IS THE WORST MAN THE MALE LEAD!!! i know stories like that exist but i don't really read them asdflksdfjlk also he definitely has to be dethroned??? he's a crazy and dangerous bastard?? how can someone like that be in charge??? she said she'd give up her right of succession but then her plans read "dethrone!!" when it came to the prince so... what is the truth.gif

the og!princess... is a dreamy villainess lmao i don't blame our mc for liking her at all!!!!

thank you for the update~!

Dex-chan lover
I'd be scared someone else is a yandere, they each loved Ariel so much they'd die for her, sus. Too bad the plot has them as sacrifices to make the leads look good, unless she can stop them from falling in love with Ariel nothing will change but if she does that she'll get involved with them no doubt

Personally I like the long black haired one and I hope og princess makes a reappearance she's bae 💖💖💖

Users who are viewing this thread