When the Villainess Is in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
Yes, girl, save everyone... except main couple! 😈

Thanks for the new chapter! 🤩

@LoOpy: Amen.

I'm liking many aspects of the story so far and it's just been 2 chapters, wow (I'm gonna use the spoiler tag so I can be a fangirl, lol).

1. I loooooove how we could see the original character and the MC interacting. It wasn't just two seconds of "I smile to u and I got lost forever", and it wasn't just the mere shallow final words of a previous character with no real story/purpose, it was a challenge and a promise (a real and defiant one), it was a gift (a new life and the chance to get a new goal in life/ hope and future) and it was an eternal bond between them aside from just the body they shared.

Also, can we talk about her condition for the MC to gain a permanent new body and life? The only thing she basically asked was being remembered, that her story/memories won't be erased from the world and that's just so freaking awesome (the challenge is kinda ruthless but I like it, it feels exciting and worthy of a new life, since I
think nothing should be taken for granted). She simply wanted to left something to her world and someone who could live in her stead in the best possible (having freedom), and that's hella emotive if u think about it.

2. This wasn't the usual "I'll revenge u because u give me your body", nor the "I won't care about anything, I must survive", neither "I'll ignore that this character even existed". Here the MC is the villainess' fan (not weird, we've seen it before), but here the author truly gives u tons of reasons to believe in that admiration. Even I find myself fangirling over her, lol.

3. The MC is also a nice character, her reaction was pretty cool about the whole situation and she took everything in the best and most wholesome way possible, accepting her task and accepting the future pain (due to the memories and the health issues she'll face at some point) without much fuss).

4. I don't feel a conflict between the Princess and her (like choosing who's the best from them, both are awesome and I like to see that, because this is not The previous owner of the body VS The MC and because the author is not being shady with any of them, which is not that usual, so it feels great as well).

5. I know I already talked about the 'villainess' but I feel that the Princess deserves even more praising, lol. I like her a lot, like~ dying in your own terms and by your own decision, and then, even tho knowing your future was already decided, she did something that would go against the original author and will change a future that she wouldn't be able to see; and then, without any guilt or fear you just accept your death in order to give someone else hope and hope to yourself that you, your memories and pain won't be forgotten? Geez, she's so badass. I'd love another manhwa just about her story tbh haha. >U<

6. This is my favorite 'exchanging of souls' moment that I've ever read. It's also the first time that I've seen the original owner of the body encouraging and challenging the new owner, giving her a new certainty aside from what a novel/game said (what the author said), and that's so interesting.

6. A silly point but this story has kinda accomplished my wish for female characters to acknowledge when a crazy bastard deserves nothing but being completely ignored as the trash it is, and simply hating on them or rejecting them with their open hearts, lol. She also might be a heroine but for the outcasts characters, which is a big yay!

Ps. AHHHHHHH, Eugene is so hot >u< I'm guessing Daniel would be the ML because we didn't see him here (like in Lady Baby where the Duke was the last character to be seen)

Ps.2. So basically Daniel was just looking for justice, he wasn't a villain per se?

Tysm for sharing. (*´꒳`*)💜

omg @AiriAi you summarized all of the points i am currently fangirling about in this series!

i also love how our mc acknowledges that her actions will definitely make a change in the flow of the novel (unlike some FLs who become "confused" when things in the novel/game don't go as "planned" when it's clear that they deviated already from the flow)

and her fangirling for libertia unnie makes me want to fangirl as well~ i feel sad for her though, her face seemed to be sad when she said "Just live freely. Since it's your life now."

in short, i love this series already.

Love you translators!
Can someone help me find the social media of the artist? Her/his works are so pretty I want to follow them on social media. I hope they have twitter
I tried but I couldn't find any social media of the artist

Loooooooooove the story already, I can feel it'll become one of my favorite.

And the art is sooo beautiful!!!

lmao i was sold on the HerraceXDaniel one when i realized Daniel might be the her ml XDD EUGENE WOAH THAT MAN <3
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION (long chapters are A++++)

the first two supporting male leads look like ezekiel and lucas from who made me a princess with that short white hair and long black hair..
tho eugene most resembles that white haired guy from lady baby

Fed-Kun's army
im literally actually absolutely obsessed with the secondary mls, like theyre all my type and i haaaaaaaateee it but my heart will always be with my wifey libertia

The secondary love interests sound way better then the main li!! and they're far more attractive (imo haha)
Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread