When the Villainess Is in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Thanks for the translation!
The sudden beam attack in the middle of our tender moment was so funny, completely out of nowhere lol

Bruh even if this manhwa turn into a pure reverse harem, I would enjoy any route like SIGN ME THE HELL UPPPPPP. I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT WHO THE ML IS, AS LONG THEY WANT OUR LIBERTIA TO BE HAPPY, THEY HAVE MY THUMBS UP 👍👍👍 Thank u for ur hardwork, translators💕

The mc's attitude kinda rubs me the wrong way in how nonchalant she is about the bad rumor as it has been shown its mostly groundless so far and the princess hasnt really hurted anyone and she gave her her body and life but she's like 'its whatever that they cheered for her death shes a villainess afterall' while claiming to be her fan as well...and her not gettin why someone who cares for her is angry about that is so dumb

@emmmmn497
improving her reputation would also go hand in hand with increasing her chances to the throne. Paired with a "defeating a deadly disease" story the crown prince would go on a rampage, and if you ask me that is exactly where we are going.
Don't forget that her plan is to have some fan-girl fun time and to run the fuck away.

This manhua is the only reverse harem I'll read lmaoooo... I usually dislike them but this is so funny 😂

Thank you for the update!!

Thank you. I love how everyone shrieks moment. I also love how she totally just opened his shirt up for a peak. Thank you. Thank you from all fan girls.

Double-page supporter
I usually hate reverse harems - but I will pay big money to have a harem ending! (Excluding the blonde-boob window dude bc Idgaf).

haha idk if anyone has read trash of the count’s family but the vibes are similar with everyone thinking the mc is pitiful. it’s so funny to me

HAREM ENDING PLZ.

i can't choose. Really. Each of them has their own unique terroir. And scanslation teams, i echoes your shrieks back there.

Oh. And the harem ending excludes boob-window guy, ofc. Randomly throwing flaming stone to someone whose having a tender moment is a sign of sub par character.

@emmmmn497

To be angry with two unidentified drunkards in a bar while they speak ill of her and make unnecessary scene, perhaps by having them punished under her command would not ruin even more her already sick fame?

In these cases, it’s much better to stand up and look at it as the mud you walk on.

Users who are viewing this thread