When the Villainess Is in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

IM SCREAMING OMG EUGENE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EUGENE IM ROOTING FOR U

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

i really don’t even like her. there actually is a reason to get angry up until now princess libertia didn’t do shit, she was just hated because she wasn’t quirky like the mc or ariel.

the mc is completely disregarding the fact that libertia was hated for no reason, she became a villainess AFTER ariel entered the picture or am i wrong? and the mc isn’t that different from ariel, the only difference is that she knows what happened in the book, she doesn’t have a psychopath in love with her, and she doesn’t cry over paper cuts. i just don’t understand how you can claim to care about anybody but not even get angry when they’re mistreated. it’s just so fake to me which makes me dislike the mc even though i guess everyone loves her for whatever reason. but then again it seems that no one actually cares about libertia since she’s not the mc

Man I Shrieked too then when I saw everyone in the scanalation team doing the same I started laughing lmfao thanks for that

Users who are viewing this thread