When the Villainess Is in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I always hate these kinds of characters... Even after finding out she's going to die he can't be bothered to even call her name...

Aggregator gang
i mean....if i were the king i would be wary as well .-.
a villain suddenly acting all nice? its either true or it could be a ploy after all
its like seeing Darth Vader suddenly appeared in front of Luke acting all nice....its weird xD

How heartless to nit even call out your daughters name when she’s slowly dying and knocking into the death’s door it’s making me sadd

Dex-chan lover
For a year? Why? Is he trying to make up for being a basically absent father?

the mc is likable, but she's somehow naive. knowing how dangerous and annoying the lead characters are i would be more wary than simply thinking i could escape just like that. you're already part of the story there's no easy escape you need some serious strategizing but instead she plans to just fangirl over her favorite characters in the meantime knowing that she will eventually be cured. ofc i don't blame her considering she's just a normal reincarnated soul not some genius war strategist but still, you'll seriously die without at least this much rationality you know? considering the complicated politics she's already involved in she doesn't even has any backups. it shouldn't have been so easy to escape the situation

I bet he feels regret for how he's treated his daughter too bad MC isn't her and he (probably)won't gain forgiveness.

Users who are viewing this thread