When the Villainess Is in Love

I think the whole point of this book was just to remind me of all the physical features on men I love 😍 that arm during the hug! 🤤🤤🤤

@ daniellaleighbrown I haven’t followed the last 5-6 chapter as yet but from what I’ve heard the Ml is a brown haired guy, I don’t think he was even introduced as yet

The ML is most likely
Daniel. He's a mysterious character that hasn't been formally introduced yet. He has brown hair, is tall, hella strong and he's Herace's friend.

Not gonna lie, I do love this story, the way everyone around her sees her as a saint when really she just wants to jump ship and live a cozy life in some distant villa in the lap of luxury. That said I would actually like it more if she was dying or in some way actually suffering, just to have some sincerity in the way she's seen by everyone, rather than it being kind of a joke.

Like, if she was going to die of the disease and this was her genuine way of dealing with it it'd be much more heartwarming, but as it is it's still a very sweet little story about the inadvertent goodness in people's hearts.

I FCKNG LIVED FOR HERRACE BOOB WINDOW, CAIN AND EUGENE's PUPPY FACES. OUR DEAR PRINCESS IS SO PRECIOUS. THAT SO CALLED HEROINE AND PRINCE BRO SHOULD STAY THE FCK OUT OUR SIGHT.

AND IM ALWAYS GRATEFUL FOR THE UPDATE. LONG LIVE TRANSLATORS 😘

Users who are viewing this thread