When the Villainess Is in Love

TL, the update is amazing, as usual, and i love it but
i was getting in my feels when that cat appeared holy shit

I'm slowly losing interest in this manhwa. The characters are hot and fine but the story's getting repetitive. The fl looks for the supporting characters and befriends them, that's it. I was hoping that the characters she'll meet will have small conflicts that would take a few chapters to solve. Instead, she either gives them a house/money or just words to change how they act towards her in just a chapter.

@Zylla ... Yeah same here. I really love the art and thought the story was promising but there aren't really any stakes so it feels like every other manwhas in this trope/genre without the "spice" that differenciate each stories... (I don't think I was very clear but, ehh I understand myself 😂)

@Zylla same.... it's like every other villainess and isekai genre, it's just a gimmicky villainess story

the FL being there to just satisfy her fangirling-ness is funny but she has the stupidity level as Katarina or even worse... and suddenly getting loved and all just because a little bit of kindness also they are all basically care about FL because FL is going to die soon...? so it's all just because of pity? the story is also getting repetitive with no real conflict, boring.

I don't want to sound dramatic or anything but today i picked up this manhwa and finished it and all i have to say is HOW TF* AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER??!? 😭
10/10

-also if anyone knows anyplace i can read the novel, please do tell me- (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed more... I’ve never been so stuck on a story before. I’m trying so hard to be patient but IM DYING - thanks for translating this ❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread