When the Villainess Is in Love

I seriously hope this goes the harem route. I’m super happy for it to be a female instead of just dudes getting all the love. There’s nothing wrong with being loved and cared for by many people and after the life struggle, pain and loneliness she went through she deserved to be loved, even though she wasn’t the original owner of the body both characters deserve it. You always see dudes getting loved by multiple chicks and giving up their chances for relationships with others and no one thinks twice about it. I seriously love all her fangirling and hope that all of the male characters fall in love with her and stay by her side. The ultimate fangirl dream! I want it! Hahahaha

I'm waiting for ch 38 to be translate 😫
We gonna have a father daughter moment again 😭

Group Leader
I just don't get this high score. There's practically nothing going on in it, Litia is just vegetate. 😕

@Hayako22 I personally love it because it's kinda wholesome and the misunderstandings are hilarious... Plus the art style looks pretty good but I guess the story's pacing and the MC's personality aren't everyone's cup of tea 😅

Dex-chan lover
It's good and have superb art, but there's some ridiculous moment like when that orange haired dude appear and the mc think he is angel, honestly that cringe

always love the translator's notes at the end, the whole conversation about the "boob window" had me rolling :')
Thank you for your hard work!

When they find out she's not actually dying that will be immensely messed up. Because the cried for her, they thought they were gonna lose her and she is off in lala land. This misunderstanding is even worse than any misunderstanding. Good story though.

This is basically, when the villainess checks items on her bucketlist. and it is pretty fun to read.

it kind a is like checking things off her bucket list just that when she does everyone misunderstands and its so FH

i freaking love this manga. I laugh my ass off since everyone's always misunderstanding and panicking over her health

Can you imagine if the author iddn't let us know about her sickness we'd prob be the same as them lol

Users who are viewing this thread