When the Villainess Is in Love

Thank you translators! Y’all are doing a fantastic job! And your comments at the end of each chapter have me rolling with laughter 😂

So actually when I first came across this, I wanted to read it because the art looks pretty but I lose interest because I read a random comment saying this manhwa is horrible.

BUT THEN... this morning I was actually bored and I noticed that this manhwa was updated so I gave it a try. Yawwww. I didn’t know I was missing out a masterpiece 🤩 I mean there are not many pieces that can make you laugh then cry the next. 👀 so much feels. And so many hilarious misunderstanding 🤣 I binged read it then proceeded to searching for spoilers and raws because I was dying to know

If you wanna know who the ml is
it’s Daniel. He doesn’t really show up yet except for a glimpse of his lips and eye

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I am hard to please when it comes to story where a girl
reincarnate in some beautiful villainess girl from another world
, but this story is just incredibly hilarious and fricking good, no joke 9/10

Quick question will she always be this oblivious and unaware of her surroundings or does she get better at reading the mood? I'm on chapter 25 and it's kind of killing it for me how she's putting my dude through so much heartache ;-;

Am I the only one not excited for Daniel to show up? I absolutely HATE when a ML pops up so much later in the story and suddenly the FL is all over him ignoring the other MLs. But that’s def where the story is headed rn unfortunately.

Yet another beautiful translation, thank you! I love this story but wasn’t able to find it anywhere but here, please keep up the great work!

Fed-Kun's army
What Will happen to the MC? I see almost all male lead character.

Now we entering what I call "Red Hair Princess arc" and Still wait for Daniel's story.

Damn Daniel!

Users who are viewing this thread