When the Villainess Is in Love

I hope its harem just like "look's like i've fallen into the world of a reverse harem game". I hate the Second Lead Syndrome, looks like the girl pick always the most controversial lead of the comic, another boys need love too. Hooray to the Reverse Harems endings!!! HOOORAY!!!!

I mostly read englush translation,but its an enjoyable read that i actually had to go on the spanish translation xD.

This is really good!

Only peeves are that after the main character is shown to have such a strong crush/attraction to the original Villainess character, and she wants to save the others from death (both male secondary and femal secondary characters) the story focuses on just the male characters... but the story plot is still pretty solid compared to others I've seen. It's just felt like a missed moment for queer representation ah well.

I wish there was a novel I could read ahead on, cause this is so engrossing though

FMC is kiiiinda mental, but who wouldn't be in her stead? + The webtoon is funny, so give it a try!

@fmriver it's more of a squish than a crush. The kind you'd have over your badass sister. Queer representation is good, but once you read the actual story, you'd see why it's not yuri.
They are real, blood related sisters. It's a wonderful but dark story

This is amazing. The story and the art is killing me. Please keep the good work. There's 25 chapter already, i can't wait. ㅠㅠ

Users who are viewing this thread