When the Villainess Is in Love

It's sad that the original princess dies knowing that another person gets to continue her life, while the MC just stans everyone outside of the main couple. The MC reaps all the benefits without much effort or thought... *sigh* (it's not as if the original princess can achieve what she does though, coz it's not in her personality, but it's still a damn shame...)

Dex-chan lover
the art is a blessing ✨handsome men truly is a blessing ✨ and it's getting good thank you for mass upload

I wouldn't mind if they slapped me and even spit on me, as a matter of fact I'd beg them to ✨ ✨
all hail hot men 😌

Man the artwork is friggen gorgeous xD also bless that Knight's shirt doesn't have any laces or buttons, bless.

Dex-chan lover
I really love the how the hands are drawn in this, freaking amazing. And all the clothes 😍
Thanks for the bad update ❤️

The princess is superficial af but that's fine, aren't we all here just for the handsome 2D bois. The art is freaking gorgeous. Although the plot is nothing fantastic but all the characters are likeable so far and I don't see any plot holes. 10/10 stars

Wooowww! I'm really enjoying this so far! The MC just feels so...relatable. And like- she's kinda taking everything in stride and I love that. She doesn't feel embarrassed and instead, uses it to her advantage. And she's a fangirl? Cmon now. I totally love her and understand her. She's also not in denial either which makes for a smooth ride in this genre.

Cuando estas biracial y puedes leer en español... Chef's kiss.
Thanks for translating. I am really enjoying it so far!

I think the Mc should maintain the coldness of her original character, only to be warm to someone close only.
But well, that's just my opinion what's yours?

lol everyone treated her as if she was kaori (Your Lie in April) while she is busy fangirling over hot guys lmao

Users who are viewing this thread